Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cheesecake Bites

I wanted to make a quick and easy cheesecake so I went looking for recipes. Lots of gluten free ones, lots of sugar free ones but nothing that was both. So I went into the kitchen and created my own. These are awseome. I made chocolate cheesecake bites with agave syrup and carob chips. I used reduced fat cream cheese too. It was pretty quick and easy. Total time to make: Approx 30 minutes. I used a mini muffin pan too. Here's the recipe:

Gluten Free Chocolate Cheesecake Bites

2 8 oz packages Neufchatel Cheese

2 eggs, beaten

1/4 cup Dutch Process Cocoa

1/4 cup Agave syrup

1/3 cup carob chips



1. Set oven to 350. Make sure cheese and eggs are room temp.

2. Beat cheese until soft and smooth.

3. Add eggs 1 at a time and beat until smooth

4. Stir cocoa into agave syrup until blended.

5. Mix into cheese mixture.

6. Spoon into mini muffin cups. You can line the pan with mini cupcake papers or not.

7. Tap pan until mixture settles. Put a small portion of chips on top of each mini.

8. Bake at 350 for 15- 20 minutes. They should look a little poufy and not wet.

9. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before removing them from the pan.

10. Try not to eat them all at once

No comments:

Post a Comment