Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gluten Free Thin Mints

As a Girl Scout leader, I really miss all those wheat filled cookies we sell each year. I have to rely on other people's taste buds to tell me about the new flavors. So I'm happy as can be to discover that someone has managed to come up with a recipe to make one of my favorites, Thin Mints. While I cannot say that I created this recipe- I did not. I did, however, test this recipe. The cookies taste good! Yeah! The one thing I will say is , if you decide to use peppermint oil, use less. The oil is stronger than the extract and can be overpowering. So, I know you all want to try this out so here goes: the link to the recipe.

http://bakingbites.com/2011/06/homemade-girl-scout-cookies-gluten-free-thin-mints/


Make them, then enjoy. Try not to eat the whole batch in the first day.

1 comment: